Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to Insert baseline in Line Chart

Hi,
I need insert two baselines in a line chart, like WARNING (80%) and CRITICAL
(90 %).
I´m using Series, and the labels WARNING and CRITICAL are repreating with
each series label, if I use this twou baselines with data values.
So, how can I plot only the baselines, without this labels aprears in the
legend with series?
Tks,
Dennis MilanDennis, have you found a solution to this problem? I'm trying to do the same
thing.
"Dennis Milan" wrote:
> Hi,
> I need insert two baselines in a line chart, like WARNING (80%) and CRITICAL
> (90 %).
> I´m using Series, and the labels WARNING and CRITICAL are repreating with
> each series label, if I use this twou baselines with data values.
> So, how can I plot only the baselines, without this labels aprears in the
> legend with series?
> Tks,
> Dennis Milan|||Have you tried inserting a fake, baseline column in your query with
the data you desire? Seems like that would work just fine and you can
format that data item independently so it looks like a baseline. Maybe
you need more than that, but it's bound to be *a* way to do it.|||That's certainly a possibility. I was able to accomplish what I needed by
getting creative w/ my stored procedure.
"Jerry Nixon" wrote:
> Have you tried inserting a fake, baseline column in your query with
> the data you desire? Seems like that would work just fine and you can
> format that data item independently so it looks like a baseline. Maybe
> you need more than that, but it's bound to be *a* way to do it.
>|||Jerry/Rodney,
Tks for help, but if I insert a fake column named 'WARNING', this label will
repeat each series group legend, like:
SERIES 1 - TOTAL
SERIES 1 - WARNING
SERIES 2 - TOTAL
SERIES 2 - WARNING
etc
So, do you have another idea to show only the series group labels in the
legend ?
"Rodney Organ" wrote:
> That's certainly a possibility. I was able to accomplish what I needed by
> getting creative w/ my stored procedure.
> "Jerry Nixon" wrote:
> > Have you tried inserting a fake, baseline column in your query with
> > the data you desire? Seems like that would work just fine and you can
> > format that data item independently so it looks like a baseline. Maybe
> > you need more than that, but it's bound to be *a* way to do it.
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment